The Bout Of Books read-a-thon finally started yesterday! I decided to read Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas first, mostly because I had already made an attempt to read this book before… And although the ‘flirting’ between Celaena and Prince Dorian is on the edge of annoying, I’m definitely enjoying the book so far. On to my progress on day 1:
- DAY 1: MONDAY AUGUST 18th
- DAY 2 CHALLENGE: Book Spine Poetry
My Little Pocketbooks is hosting the Book Spine Poetry challenge for today: a challenge where you make a poem out of book titles.
What are the rules?
1. Minimum of 3 books and no maximum.
2. All words in title of the book go toward your poem
3. Take a picture of your poem and type it out so we can read it.
4. Post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter or wherever.
5. Fill out the rafflecopter to enter the giveaway.
6. Add your URL to the linky below.
A Bay Of Secrets
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Shadow Rising
I only used one free word! I was going to add more, but I liked the poem as it was.
Books I used:
# Black Roses by Jane Thynne
# Bay Of Secrets by Rosanna Ley
# A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
# Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
# The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan