The Bout Of Books read-a-thon is still going strong, and I’m glad to finally have some serious progress! One book finished and I already started with the second book:
- DAY 2: TUESDAY AUGUST 19th
- DAY 3 CHALLENGE: Create A Sentence
Book Reviews From A Christian Gal is hosting the Create A Sentence challenge for today: a challenge where you create a sentence out of the first two words of various books.
For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books. I have tried this myself and it can be a little tricky because the lack of verbs in the first two words of the book. Therefore, you can add another word that is not from the first two words of the books if you wish. The more ridiculous, the better.
After some serious word juggling, I came up with the following sentence. (No extra words added!!) 😀
“So I suppose he’d stopped the leather-bound dragons the first week then,” Doctor Simeon said.
I used the following books and words to create my sentence:
- And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini: so then
- One Day by David Nicholls: I suppose
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: he’d stopped
- A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness: the leather-bound
- A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin: dragons said
- Black Roses by Jane Thynne: the first
- Looking For Alaska by John Green: the week
- Ireland Awakening by Edward Rutherfurd: Doctor Simeon