On to the Rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I use both this blog and reading English books as a way to keep up with my English, especially now I live in a Spanish speaking country… English is not my mother tongue. 😉
2. I’m not the typical girly girl, and I have to confess I dislike anything romance. Especially movies, I just can’t stand them… I do enjoying reading some books in the romance genre, but they are mostly exceptions. I tend to tolerate them as long as they aren’t too overly cheesy.
3. I love animals in general, but I am what you can call a crazy cat lady. 😀 My cat Jazmin gave birth to three kittens last month and they are totally adorable! ❤
4. I don’t cry in general when I read books. No, my heart is not made of stone, but I guess I just process the things I read in a different way… I don’t cry a lot in general either. 😉
5. I’m a late coffee bloomer, and only started to drink coffee about two years ago. Although I have to mix it with a lot of sugar and/or milk to be able to enjoy it, I especially came to love cappuccino… Like the steaming mug of cappuccino that is in front of me right now.
6. My mind is what you can call quite chaotic, and I tend to forget things or misplace objects… It explains the abundancy of lists at It’s All About Books; it helps me keep more organized. 😉
7. I love anything crafty, and I’m always trying to invent and make new things to decorate my home… The latest thing I made were string lamp shades pictured to the right. 😀
Boy, there are so many great book blogs out there! It was incredibly hard to narrow it down to just 15 awesome blogs and bloggers… My nominations are listed below, although I would have liked to nominate every book blogger out there, you are all awesome! 😀
(For those I’ve nominated, please don’t feel obligated to participate if you don’t want to…)
- Alex In Bookland
- Books & Cleverness
- Drunken Dragon Reviews
- Falling Down The Book Hole
- FictionFan’s Book Review
- For The Love Of The Page
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Taking On A World Of Words
- The Perks Of Being A Bookworm
- Woven Magic Books