Originally featured at Should Be Reading and now hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Words, WWW WEDNESDAYS is still about answering the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
I’ve decided to continue my HP series reread and I’m currently reading the fifth book: Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. This is probably my least favorite of the bunch, mostly caused by Umbridge, but I’m enjoying travelling back to the magical world of Harry Potter anyway. I’ve also started to rad Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter, a historical fiction/romance novel that will be perfect to get in the mood for Valentine’s day. Or so I hope; I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s not too cheesy…
- What did you recently finish reading?
I’ve finished Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia the other day, and I must say I absolutely loved it! A magical Caster family with a curse, a teenage girl trying to escape her fate… The dose of romance was just right, and this is one of my favorite YA fantasy reads so far. Review coming soon! I also finished The Catcher In The Rye, a classic I unfortunately wasn’t able to enjoy the way I thought I would… This novel by J.D. Salinger just didn’t convince me.
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Again, I’m still not sure what to read next… I will probably read something romance related for Valentine’s day depending on how long I take to finish my current reads, but other than that I don’t have a clue what to pick.
I promised myself I wasn’t going to do any blog award memes anymore and just thank everybody in my general Nominations & Thanks post… But no less than four awesome bloggers have nominated me in the last few days, so I thought why not share the love?! Thank you Sheetal @ Dreaming Wordz, Alina @ Radiant Reads, Maren @ The Worn Bookmark and Reckless Indulgence for the nominations!! 😀 ❤
The rules of the award are:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
. Nominate 15 blogs.
I’m going to cheat and nominate all of you!! Thanks to the enormous amount of amazing book bloggers this community has been like the home away from home… Thanks for giving me the inspiration to keep reading and blogging! You guys rock!! ❤
On to the seven facts…
- I LOVE cooking and baking. I love experimenting with different foods from different cultures and normally don’t follow recipes unless I’m trying to cook something specific. My hubby doesn’t seem to complain hehe. I love anything curry and one of my favorite recipes would be this awesome mint oreo brownie. Soooo delicious, I wish I had a few pieces right now to go with my capuccino. 😉
- I love animals and I currently own a dog and six cats! Although four of those are little kittens born only two weeks ago and I will only keep one. 😉 My inlaws next door have another dog, so things are getting crowded outside haha. From top to bottom are Jazmin, the mother of Sienna below and the little kittens to the right. (The black one is a male, so I’m going to keep him, yay!) Then we have Paco, who we should have named Tornado or something; he is about 6 months old and totally destructive. Lastly is Pini who is owned by my inlaws…
- Sadly enough, I read more e-books than actual books… It’s not easy and rather expensive to buy paperback/hardback copies of English novels in Argentina, so I normally stick with the digital version. Sometimes I wish I would move to an English speaking country with my hubby just so I can buy more books! 😉
- My favorite color is blue and it shows; I even painted a few walls blue at home. 😀
- I hate the cold winter months! I can handle a one or two week vacation with snow, but anything longer than that and I will probably end up frozen solid. I’m the kind of person who has to wear three pairs of everything when the temperature drop below zero.
- I have lousy ankles and knees after playing too much volleyball when I was younger, but I’ve set myself a goal to participate in a 5KM run by the end of the year anyway. Wish me luck! 😉
- I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but I’m a leftie and it’s not easy to find a teacher. I’m also a terrible singer, so even if I do learn to play, I wouldn’t be able to sing along.