I was tagged to do this tag by Analee @ Book Snacks back in June, but somehow I managed to ignore this draft until now. Oops! Thanks again for the tag! ❤ Anyway, here are the rules:
1) Pick any five books randomly (or not randomly, your choice)
2) The first name you see when you flip open the book on a random page, will be the person who is the answer to the question.
3) Each of the book must answer two questions.
I decided to pick these five books out of the pile of those titles I’ve read since July. It’s a nice mix of different genres so I will hopefully get some interesting answers. 😉 On to the questions!
#1: The first person to die? (Cress)
Noooo! Cinder cannot die! If there would be one person able to control those zombies, it would have been Cinder… I am doomed.
#2: The person you trip to get away from the zombies? (I Hunt Killers)
Leaving an infamous serial killer to die to save my own life? I wouldn’t have any problems with that. 😉
#3: The first person to turn into a zombie? (Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children)
Jacob is supposed to be able to see the monsters; will that make him an even more dangerous zombie?
#4: The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies (The 5th Wave)
What?! Little Sammy tripping me to save himself?! I would rather pick him up and make a run for it to save us both. Poor kid wouldn’t have a chance if not.
#5: The idiot of the team? (The Truth About Alice)
I really didn’t like her character and how she betrayed her supposedly best friend, so I don’t have a problem with this one.
#6: The “brains” of the team? (Cress)
Wait, Cinder is the one with the brains AND the first one to die? I’m SO dead.
#7: The team’s medic? (I Hunt Killers)
I guess having a crazy serial killer as your father that trained you how to kill someone might actually end up helping to save us… Jazz would know how a human body works, plus he has experience watching over his friend Howie. And he’s very creative in stressful situations!
#8: The weapons expert? (Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children)
She does have some very interesting skills… Although I’m not sure if she would be able to help us with other weapons than her own skills. She is a fighter though!
#9: The brawler? (The 5th Wave)
That actually makes sense. She sure knows how to fight…
#10: The Team Captain? (Truth About Alice)
I’m not sure what to think of this. She does seem to be able to handle people who treat her badly, although she isn’t exactly a leader.
My zombie apocalypse team:
- First to die: Cinder (Cress)
- Person I trip: Billy Dent (I Hunt Killers)
- Person who turns into zombie: Jacob (Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children)
- Person who trips me: Sammy (The 5th Wave)
- The idiot: Kelsie (The Truth About Alice)
- The brains: Cinder (Cress)
- The medic: Jazz (I Hunt Killers)
- The weapons expert: Emma (Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children)
- The brawler: Ringer (The 5th Wave)
- The captain: Alice (The Truth About Alice)
Ringer, Jazz, Cinder and Emma are the only ones in the team who are quite useful… And Cinder is supposed to die first, leaving us quite vulnurable. I don’t think we would last long at all haha. Although maybe if I stay close to Jazz and Ringer I might survive for a little while. 😉
If you liked the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag, consider yourself tagged! 😀