I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf ,so I have been making a monthly TBR during the last few months to help me decide. This time I was able to read 7 out of 12 books on my August 2015. Quite a good average, although I did read 28 books in total and should have paid more attention to my list. Maybe next month!
This month I’ve only picked eight titles; I will start traveling on the 19th and won’t be having a lot of spare time to read after that date. The first four titles on my TBR are either travel-themed reads and/or set in a foreign country… The other four books I’ve been wanting to read for various reasons.
# TBR #
- Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer (207 pages)
- Five Weeks In The Amazon by Sean Michael Hayes (270 pages)
- Kevin And I In India by Frank Kusy (252 pages)
- And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini (416 pages)
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (398 pages)
- The Kill Order by James Dashner (327 pages)
- None Of The Above by I.W. Gregorio (352 pages)
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman (288 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?