The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of October is of course Halloween. This creepy holiday is one of my favorites of the year and I decided to celebrate by browsing my scary/thriller TBR pile and sharing the goodies with you. I’m not planning on reading all ten of them this month, but hopefully I will be able to read at least three of these… Here we go!
1. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
2. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
3. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
4. Cades Cove by Aiden James
5. I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells
6. Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates
7. The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black
8. The End Games by T. Michael Martin
9. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
10. The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?