I saw this TBR Book Tag over at Book Snacks last month and I thought it was a fun way to analyze how ridiculously out of control things are with my TBR pile. Let’s go see the damage, shall we?
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Definitely both Goodreads and also my own TBR list of books I own and still need to read. Goodreads comes first though! Feel free to add me if you like by the way. 🙂
- Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Unfortunately I read mostly eBooks… I love physical copies, but they are too expensive here in Argentina and English versions are also quite hard to get. Let’s just say I’ve learned to love my kindle. 😉
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I normally make a monthly TBR to have a general idea of what I want to read… ARCs normally have priority, but I mostly just read whatever I’m in the mood for. If I really don’t have a clue what to read next, I use my TBR jar… But mostly those TBR jar picks end up on the waiting list to be read later on haha.
- A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
That would be And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, but I’m about to change that. I’m going to try and start reading it either today or tomorrow!
- A book you recently added to your TBR?
One of my most recent adds to my owned-but-not-read shelf at Goodreads is All The Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry. It sure sounds like an interesting read!
- A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?
I’ve heard The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury is actually not that good, but I sure love the beautiful cover!
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
I got a physical copy of Ireland Awakening by Edward Rutherfurd at a hostel book exchange, but it’s quite a long read and I don’t think I will ever end up picking it up…
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
If I have to pick just one I would go for Winter by Marissa Meyer. I can’t wait to find out how the series continues!
- A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
I’ve seen Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson everywhere, but I’m not sure if this book will be for me… That’s probably why I haven’t picked it up so far.
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
A lot of people have been recommending Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli to me ever since it came out earlier this year; I really need to get a copy soon!
- A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
I have a lot of books I really want to read ASAP, but I guess I’m really looking forward to finally start Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
- How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I just checked, and I have no less than 238 books on my owned-but-not-read shelf and a total of 942! titles on my to-read shelf. Oops! I really have to learn how to control myself haha.
If you enjoyed this tag, feel free to consider yourself tagged as well! 😀