Technically it’s Spring over here in Argentina, but Analee @ Book Snacks was nice enough to tag me for this Fall Time Cosy Book Tag and it’s one of my favorite seasons… So I’m giving it a go anyway. 😉
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of colour. Choose a book that has reds, oranges and yellows on the cover.
I just HAD to pick one of my favorite reads this year: The Martian by Andy Weir. This book is simply brilliant and I can’t wait to see the movie as well. Definitely recommended!
2. Cosy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to don warm cosy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
I love Rainbow Rowell‘s YA novels and can’t wait to finally start reading Carry On! Since I technically don’t know yet if I will have fuzzy feelings (although I’m 99% sure already!), I have added Fangirl as well. 😀
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favourite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
I love reading something creepy or fantasy stories when it’s storming. Two of my recent favorites would be The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings and Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. Both are highly recommended!
4. Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
I’m going to cheat and pick Hermione from Harry Potter as well. She is just such a cool character and I would love to trade places with her and attend Hogwarts. There are a lot of other very cool characters as well, but I kind of don’t know where to begin haha.
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
Though question, but I think I will go with Firebolt by Adrienne Woods. It is the first book of The Dragonian Series and full of dragons, awesome characters, great prose and an interesting plot. Definitely recommended! Check out my full review here…
6. Coat, Scarves and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
Haha this is quite a funny question! I don’t like covers with couples on them and don’t read many romance novels, so I don’t think there are many covers I would hide in public… I’ve checked my shelves and couldn’t find any. xD
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favourite fall time comfort food/foods?
Like Analee, I love anything chocolate! I know I have posted a photo of these mint oreo brownies before, but they are just SO delicious!!!
And I tag… YOU!! If you haven’t done this tag yet, feel free to join the fun! 😀