I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I have been making a monthly TBR during the last few months to help me decide. Last month’s TBR worked more than excellent! I managed to finish 10 out of 11 titles and I’m currently reading Outlander… Not bad at all. 😉
I even managed to read 5 out of 10 books on my Halloween wishlist as well, which was way more than I had planned. I guess this proves TBR lists can actually be working sometimes haha.
On my November TBR I have a mix of new releases and titles I have been looking forward to… I love how the covers all seem to match by the way! 😀
# TBR #
- Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (362 pages)
- Between Shades Of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (344 pages)
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu (355 pages)
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (240 pages)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (522 pages)
- An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (446 pages)
- The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes (528 pages)
- The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings (496 pages)
- The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey (460 pages)
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (465 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?