Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for another installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I started Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes earlier this week but I decided to finish my ARC and read another book before continuing it. I’m still working on the ARC but I’m going to try and finish this one first. It feels like a fast read, so hopefully I will be able to finish both before the end of the month.
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
I got a few new titles this week and I don’t remember which was last, but I’m definitely most excited about Paperweight by Meg Haston. It’s what you call a heavy read, but it has been recommended to me various times and I’m really looking forward to it!
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
I went looking for some Christmas themed reads yesterday for my December TBR and it turns out I only own two titles I haven’t read… Let It Snow and My True Love Gave To Me. I was supposed to read these last year, so hopefully I will be able to finally finish them in 2015. Any other Christmas titles that should be on my wishlist?
Also, my cat Sienna and I say Hi. 😀
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Monday: BOOK REVIEW: Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda – by Becky Albertalli
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays #69 – November 24th: Between Shades Of Gray
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #66 – November 25th // BOOK REVIEW: The One Plus One – by Jojo Moyes
- Thursday: BOOK REVIEW: Winter – by Marissa Meyer
- Friday: Friday Finds #62 – November 27th // BOOK REVIEW: Where’d You Go, Bernadette – by Maria Semple
- Saturday: BOOK REVIEW: Between Shades Of Gray – by Ruta Sepetys
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! ❤