WWW WEDNESDAYS is hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Words and is all about answering the three questions below.
- WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
I’ve just started reading Takeover by Lisa Black after finally finishing Melophobia last night. I haven’t read a good crime novel in a while, so hopefully this one will turn out to be interesting…
- WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
* The first book I finished since last week is Love And Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan. This one was a huge disappointment and I still regret not DNFing it.
* I then continued with Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes. It turned out to be better than expected; entertaining with lots of crazy plot twists, although not amazing.
* The last book I finished last night: Melophobia by James Morris. A very interesting read that shows the power of music in an alternate present.
- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’LL READ NEXT?
Since I haven’t been reading that much (I’m afraid I’m about to end up in a reading slump, o no!), my possible next reads are the same as last week. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings or The Young Elites by Marie Lu if I turn out to be in the mood for fantasy; Paperweight by Meg Haston if I want to read YA contemporary; Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman if I want to read my newest TBR jar pick.