WWW WEDNESDAYS is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words and is all about answering the three questions below.
- WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
I have started Rough Roads With Reckless Drivers by Lara Pass yesterday evening since it’s my only pending ARC… I’m not too far into the story yet, but hopefully I will be able to finish it today. I’m also about halfway through The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, a book I picked up at a hostel book exchange during our trip to the capital… And I’m still trying to finish The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater as well. Let It Snow by John Green I’ve put on hold for now because the first story is just too sappy… Hopefully I will be in the mood to continue soon.
- WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
December is a difficult month to actually read! Still, three books isn’t that bad considering I was away for two days.
* The first book I finished is November 9 by Colleen Hoover, which I absolutely loved even though I’m not into the genre.
* I then picked up My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris solely to help complete the When Are You Reading? challenge. Which is probably why I actually finished it, because I didn’t like it at all.
* The last book I was able to finish is Hamlet by William Shakespeare, which means I was able to finally complete the When Are You Reading? challenge! 😀
- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’LL READ NEXT?
I want to read Memories by Lang Leav next, a collection of poems and one of the last two titles I need to complete the full BINGO of the Bookish Bingo 2015 challenge. I will probably try to read My True Love Gave To Me at some point before Christmas as well.. And if I’m in the mood for fantasy, I’m going to try and pick up either The Young Elites by Marie Lu or Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (latest TBR jar pick).