Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for the very last 2015 installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I’m still trying to finish My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins and a bunch of other authors. I enjoyed some stories while others were mostly meh; I’m keeping my fingers crossed the unread stories will turn out to belong to the first group.
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
I have been wanting to get a copy of Snow Like Ashes for aaaaages!! I have seen so many raving about Sara Raasch books ever since it came out that I still can’t believe I have waited this long to get a copy. But then again, this is true for a lot of popular books…
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
I’m SOOO excited! I found out Bout Of Books is going to host another read-a-thon in January! 😀 I loved their previous read-a-thons so I’m going to post my sign up tomorrow. What a great way to start 2016! 😀
Also, I hope everyone who celebrated Christmas had a wonderful time! We personally ate waaay to much and this delicious homemade Argentinian sweet bread didn’t really help either. 😉 I need a detox to get ready for New Years haha.
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Monday: BOOK REVIEW: November 9 – by Colleen Hoover // When Are You Reading? Challenge COMPLETED!
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays #73 – December 22nd: The Sky Is Everywhere
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #70 – December 23rd // BOOK REVIEW: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century – by Rachel Harris
- Thursday: BOOK REVIEW: The Happiness Project – by Gretchen Rubin
- Friday: Friday Finds #66 – December 25th // ARC REVIEW: Rough Roads With Reckless Drivers – by Lara Pass
- Saturday: BOOK REVIEW: Memories – by Lang Leav
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! ❤