Bout Of Books 15.0 is going to start tomorrow! Yay! I’m so excited to be participating in this read-a-thon! 😀 I already signed up last week (Participant 97. Yvo @ It’s All About Books), but now it’s time to think about the books I want to read… I’m keeping my TBR low pressure with only three books, and I’ll see how things go from there.
BOUT OF BOOKS 15.0 TBR
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (349 pages)
- Serafina And The Black Cloak by Robert Beatty (299 pages)
- All The Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry (310 pages)
Have you signed up already? There is still time to join if you want to; just click on the image to go to the Bout Of Books sign up page! 😀
Now I have recovered from New Years Eve and wrapped up the December month, it’s time to think about my reading goals for 2016 before I decide what my favorite 2015 reads were. I still can’t believe I have almost doubled the amount of books and pages read in 2014 last year, and I don’t pretend I will be able to reach that amount again… So I have decided to not stress myself and keep my challenges reasonable. These will be my goals:
- I have set my Goodreads Reading Challenge to 100 books. I know that is 85 books less than in 2015, but we’ll see how it goes.
- Read at least 5 classics (rereads don’t count)
- Complete at least 5 series (rereads don’t count)
- Reread at least 3 books
- Bring my physical TBR pile below 200 books and keep it that way.
- Read at least one book over 800 pages
- Read at least 5 books in Spanish
- Join at least 5 challenges during the year
- Finish older reviews that haven’t been posted yet: 0/10
- Update older reviews to new format: 0/14
- Update more frequently and try not to get too behind with reviews (example: I still have to write the last five reviews for last year… Oops!)
- Be more active in the community and try to comment more. I always try to, but somehow it is hard to find enough time to read, blog AND comment on the blogs I follow…
- Participate in a 5km run! Trust me, for me this would be a miracle. 😉 I’m currently at 2km and counting…