I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I have been making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month I was able to finish 5 out of 8 books on my TBR and I have finished The Sin Eater’s Daugher since as well (currently working on Neverwhere). So I guess I could call my December 2015 TBR a success…
On to my January TBR! A new year and new books to read… Some of these titles are on my Bout Of Books 15 TBR already, but there are some new titles as well. Here we go!
# TBR #
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (599 pages)
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (416 pages)
- The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings (496 pages)
- Serafina And The Black Cloak by Robert Beatty (299 pages)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (371 pages)
- Confessions by Kanae Minato (240 pages)
- All The Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry (310 pages)
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (349 pages)
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng (292 pages)
- Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid (320 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?