Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for another installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I’m still reading Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng. So far it’s really interesting, although it is quite a slow read… Either that or I really don’t have a lot of spare time to read. Hopefully I will find some time today to at least come closer to actually finishing it!
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
I’ve had Rivers Of London by Ben Aaronovitch on my wishlist for ages, so I guess it’s about time I got a copy. I’m curious to find out what I think of it…
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
Again, I have been failing to post any new recipes at my food blog Easy Peasy Delicious Food. Oops! I have some recipes coming up though… Upper left: doughless chard pizza. Upper right: fresh summer corn salad. Lower left: roast vegetables corn pie. Lower right: sauted pork and vegetable risotto with asian twist. Hopefully I will be able to post at least some of these by the end of next week! 😀
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Sunday: Bout Of Books 15.0 – Day 6 Update
- Monday: BOOK REVIEW: The Sky Is Everywhere – by Jandy Nelson // Bout Of Books 15.0 – Wrap It Up!
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays #76 – January 12th: Illuminae // BOOK REVIEW: The Sin Eater’s Daughter – by Melinda Salisbury
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #73 – January 13th
- Thursday: 2015 End Of Year Book Survey // BOOK REVIEW: Neverwhere – by Neil Gaiman
- Friday: Friday Finds #69 – January 15th
- Saturday: This Or That Book Tag // BOOK REVIEW: Dead Wood – by Dan Ames
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!