Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for another installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I haven’t been having a lot of spare time to read and I’m currently away camping for the weekend, so I’m still reading Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I love the worldbuilding so far, but unfortunately it’s yet another YA fantasy series with an annoying love triangle…
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
I finally have a copy of All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr! I have been wanting to read this one for ages so I will definitely try to pick this title up next month.
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
Not a lot of book news this week because it’s vacation time, but I have been cooking a lot! 😀 I still have a few older recipes pending at Easy Peasy Delicious Food, but these three new recipes will be coming soon as well. (Cold shredded chicken, vegetable and potatosalad // banana oatmeal breakfast bars // variety of salty muffins)
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Monday: BOOK REVIEW: Never Always Sometimes – by Adi Alsaid
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays #78 – January 26th: Confessions // BOOK REVIEW: Dark Places – by Gillian Flynn
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #75 – January 27th
- Thursday: Best of 2015: July – December
- Friday: Friday Finds #71 – January 29th // BOOK REVIEW: Illuminae – by Amie Kaufman
- Saturday: BOOK REVIEW: Everything I Never Told You – by Celeste Ng
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!