I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month I was able to finish 8 out of 10 books on my TBR and I have finished Snow Like Ashes since as well. So I guess I could call my January 2016 TBR another success…:D
I’m going to give the monthly TBR another go this month, although this time I’m not pretending to actually finish all of these on time. Some (especially Outlander) are lenghty reads, so it will take some time to actually finish them… But since I have been looking forward to read a lot of these for quite some time now, I really don’t mind.
# TBR #
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider (336 pages)
- Never Never Part Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (92 pages)
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (530 pages)
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton (400 pages)
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (254 pages)
- Mr. Kiss And Tell by Rob Thomas (336 pages)
- Defending Jacob by William Landay (421 pages)
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (488 pages)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (369 pages)
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (896 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?