January has flown away and the second month of 2016 is already a week old. It’s still summer down here in Argentina and also vacation time, which means a lot of camping, kayaking and sunbathing… It also means I haven’t been reading much in the last two weeks or so, but thanks to the Bout Of Books 15.0 read-a-thon I still managed to finish no less than 16 books in January. Which means I’m ahead schedule and I will be able to read some of the longer books I have been wanting to pick up for a while now without feeling guilty!
- Number of books read in January: 16
- Total number of books read this year: 16
- Total number of pages read in January: 5.168
- Total number of pages read this year: 5.168
I’m terribly behind with my reviews, mostly because I’ve been distracted by my vacation time… I’m planning on catching up soon though!
4 STARS: Wow, this was really good. Close to amazing!
Serafina And The Black Cloak – by Robert Beatty // Confessions Of A Murder Suspect – by James Patterson // Illuminae – by Amie Kaufman // Confessions – by Kanae Minato
Time for a new year and new challenges… I have only three yearly challenges so far, but I might add a bookish bingo or two later on. So far I’m on track for all three challenges, so things are looking up.
# CHALLENGES #
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 16/100
- Reading Through The Centuries Challenge: 1/10
- 2016 When Are You Reading? Challenge: 5/12
As for my other blogging goals… I’m almost done with my challenges goal and I already completed a series, but I still haven’t even started with the other goals. Hopefully I will be able to start with a few of these in February!
# OTHER READING/BLOGGING GOALS #
- Read at least 5 classics (rereads don’t count): 0/5
- Complete at least 5 series (rereads don’t count): 1/5 (the murder complex)
- Reread at least 3 books: 0/3
- Bring my physical TBR pile below 200 books: 267/200
- Read at least one book over 800 pages: 0/1 (longest book 608 pages)
- Read at least 5 books in Spanish: 0/5
- Join at least 5 challenges during the year: 4/5
- Finish older reviews that haven’t been posted yet: 0/10
- Update older reviews to new format: 0/14
- Reach 5km running! 2000m/5000m
Happy February and Happy Reading!