I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month I was able to finish 6 out of 10 books and I’m currently reading The Miniaturist as well, so all in all it wasn’t a bad month at all considering I wasn’t planning on actually finishing all ten of these anyway. I still haven’t started with Outlander (sigh), but hopefully I will be able to pick it up soon!
March is going to be a busy month full of short trips, a wedding and my birthday!, so I don’t think I will be able to read all of the books on my March TBR either. But at least I’ll have an idea what to read next right? 😉 I’m especially excited about the Red Queen series reading marathon. 😀
# TBR #
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling (222 pages)
- Disclaimer by Renee Knight (304 pages)
- The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell (273 pages)
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (337 pages)
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell (96 pages)
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch (479 pages)
- Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard (100 pages)
- Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard (100 pages)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (448 pages)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (384 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?