Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for another installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I’m still reading The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton… It’s not that I don’t like it (I do!), but I just haven’t been feeling like reading historical fiction and I don’t want that to ruin my reading experience of a potential 2016 favorite. Hopefully I will be able to continue later today or tomorrow though! At least I was able to read a few other short stories and a book instead…
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
I have been looking out for more interesting historical fiction books and An Officer And A Spy by Robert Harris definitely seems to fit that description. I’m really looking forward to start reading this one soon! (Especially since it will help complete a challenge as well.)
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
So we went for a short trip to the capital this week (came back yesterday; yay for scheduling posts!), and we had some spare time to go shopping. Mostly stuff for the wedding party we’ll be going to next week, but I’m more excited about these babies below. I LOVE my new running shoes! ❤ I can’t wait to try them out next week.
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Sunday: BOOK REVIEW: Charm & Strange – by Stephanie Kuehn
- Monday: BOOK REVIEW: Dangerous Boys – by Abigail Haas
- Tuesday: March 2016 TBR // Teaser Tuesdays #83 – March 1st: The Miniaturist
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #80 – March 2nd
- Thursday: Month In Review: February 2016
- Friday: Friday Finds #76 – March 4th
- Saturday: BOOK REVIEW: Mr. Kiss And Tell – by Rob Thomas
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! ❤