I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month I was able to finish 8 out of 10 books, which to be honest is more than I expected because March was quite a busy month. I started Ice Like Fire the other day as well and I really want to read Red Rising, but I’m going to read a few other fantasy series first.
April will be all about the new fantasy series people have decided I should read next and some other books I have been really looking forward to. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy this month’s picks better than the books I read in March!
# TBR #
- A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab (400 pages)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (342 pages)
- Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris (288 pages)
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman (374 pages)
- Daughter Of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (418 pages)
- The Girl In The Ice by Robert Bryndza (396 pages)
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher (301 pages)
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (385 pages)
- Fallen Land by Taylor Brown (288 pages)
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (440 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?