I saw this tag over at Magic Of Books and I thought it would be a fun way to spend some time on this rainy Sunday. Make sure to visit her blog if you haven’t! 🙂
On to the tag!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, but just because I can’t leave any doors open in the first place because my cats loooove ‘discovering’ new dark places and make a mess of everything. 😉
2. Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes, although I never use them myself… My hubby tends to use them for rugby practice since they are practical.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Definitely out because they will end up that way anyway. (I move a lot in my sleep haha)
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, although I’ve seen some really cool llama signs during my travels that would look great on a wall. (Or any other animal crossing warning basically.)
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I used them a lot during Uni, but not anymore.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
I don’t think they really do coupons here in Argentina… 😉
7. Would you rather be attacked by big bear or bees?
I think I actually prefer a bear since I’m somewhat allergic to bee stings. Although a bear would probably kill me anyway.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, although nearly none on my face.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I don’t really like having my pictures taken, but I guess I do mostly smile when someone does.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Disrespect in the general sense, both for someone or their property.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes. Trust me, after traveling in remote locations you learn to just go wherever you need to go… As long as it’s still private of course. 😉
13. What about pooped in the woods?
No, that would be taking it one step too far haha.
14. Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
I’m sure that must have happened at least once after having one drink too many.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I have been living together with my hubby for over three years now, so you can guess the answer: one. 😉
17. What size is your bed?
Normal double bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
I’m not sure if it’s the song of the week, but I always listen to Happy by Pharrell Williams whenever I feel down. I have been listening to a lot of Saliva and Nickelback lately as well…
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I believe everyone is allowed to wear just whatever they feel comfortable in, so yes.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Basically we end up watching cartoons all the time since there isn’t much on TV in the first place haha.
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
Basically anything romance, but if I have to name one the first one that pops into my mind is Titanic. Please don’t hate me!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any?
Somewhere nobody would find it but me of course.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Either water or juice… I always leave coffee, tea or milk for later.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t actually eat a lot of chicken nuggets, but anything involving cheese or garlic would do.
25. What is your favorite food?
There is no way I can name only one favorite! I love the Spanish, Italian and Latin kitchen and never say no to a good curry either… And it really depends on my mood what my favorite food is.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
The first ones I can think of are the Harry Potter movies and anything animation (Despicable Me, Up, Megamind etc etc)
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
I honestly don’t know, so I guess it was a long time ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. I still don’t have my license…
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
See above: I don’t have my license and that might be for the best because I like going fast. 😉
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I don’t think I have just one favorite kind of sandwich… If you’re talking about a weird combo: I love a ham, cheese, onion and banana sandwich, but anything involving dark bread and cheese basically makes me happy.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
This was basically one of my best breakfasts ever. A fresh strawberry shake with a huge cup full of all kinds of different fruits, oatmeal, almonds, nuts and yogur. Yum!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Normally somewhere between 11PM and midnight.
37. Are you lazy?
Sometimes, although it’s mostly more procrastinating rather than being lazy.
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
They don’t really celebrate Halloween in Holland so I didn’t dress up as a kid. A went to a few Halloween parties as an adult though, and mostly dressed up as something scary. My best memory would be me and my friends all dress up as vampire nuns; hilarious!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Dutch since I’m a native, although it’s quite rusty after not having used it in a long time. English for a long time now (hopefully fluent haha) and Spanish ever since I first started studying it at the age of fifteen and now I live in Argentina it’s the language a use most. I also speak a bit of Portuguese, French and German, although I’m not really fluent…
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not anymore and I prefer books anyway.
42. Which are better, legos or lincoln dogs?
I don’t even know what lincoln dogs refers to, so I’ll go with lego.
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes, and I know it’s a problem. 😉
44. Which is better Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I have a STRONG dislike for anything soap opera, so no.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
I used to be afraid of heights, but got over it by forcing myself to go on a rollercoaster with a friend. She is still afraid, but in my case it worked.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Only if I would be alone, because it sounds terrible.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Same as above.
49. Do you ever dance in the car?
There isn’t exactly enough space in the first place right?
50. Ever used a gun?
Only once, a shotgun, but I didn’t particularly enjoy it.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Must be last time I needed a photo for a new passport.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
It depends on the musical I guess.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
I don’t particulary like Christmas, but it depends on the situation if it’s really stressful.
54. Ever eat a Pierogi?
I don’t know what that is, sorry?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Difficult choice! But I’ll go with my apple crumble pie with a touch of lemon.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a vet until I realized that I would have to see animals suffering…
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m not a strong believer or anything, but never say never.
58. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Yes, and it was kind of scary.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I try to eat balanced so I don’t need any vitamins, but sometimes I take an omega-3 complex.
60. Wear slippers?
Nope, although I should buy a pair for the upcoming winter.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Clothing bothers me when I sleep, so…
63. First concert?
I can’t really remember.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Don’t have any of these in Argentina or any of the other countries I’ve lived in, so neither.
65. Nike or Adidas?
100% Adidas; by running shoes are SO comfy!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos, but only because I never tried Fritos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Depends on the moment, but I think I prefer peanuts.
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, but let’s just say I wasn’t made to follow dance instructions.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Inrelevant since I already know what my hubby does for a living.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
They never organized spelling bees at school in the first place, so no.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
Would be a waste of money since I don’t own any record albums in the first place.
76. Regularly burn incense?
No, they give me a headache.
77. Who would you like to see in concert?
Any of my favorite rock/metal bands.
78. Hot tea or cold tea?
Definitely hot tea, although I can appreciate a cold glass of ice tea during summer.
79. Tea or coffee?
If I can only have one of the two for the rest of my life, I would go for tea. But I like coffee as well as long as it’s not too strong.
80. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles? I don’t even know what that is lol, so I’ll go with sugar.
81. Can you swim well?
Yes, ever since I was little. Swimming lessons are actually obligatory in Holland.
82. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
83. Are you patient?
It depends on the situation I guess.
84. DJ or band at a wedding?
Probably a DJ since most bands that play at weddings her in Argentina involve ‘cumbia’ which I hate.
85. Ever won a contest?
A few when I was little, but nothing big.
86. Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope, and I don’t think I will.
87. Which are better, black or green olives?
Neither! I literally feel sick whenever I even smell olives, so I keep them far far away from me.
88. Can you knit or crochet?
Yes, although I don’t claim to be particularly good. I LOVE the multicolor bed spread I made last year though! ❤
89. Best place for a fireplace?
?? If it’s about which room at home, I would go for any place with a cozy chair closeby so I can read books close to the fire.
90. Do you want to get married?
I guess so, although I don’t think a paper adds much to a relationship if you’re already happy and living together.
91. If married how long have you been married?
Not married, although I have been living together with my boyfriend for over three years now.
92. Who was your HS crush?
I didn’t really have a HS crush… Long story.
93. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
94. Do you have kids?
95. Do you want kids?
Maybe someday, but we’re not really in a hurry if you know what I mean.
96. What’s your favorite color?
Easy question: blue!
97. Do you miss anyone right now?
Any friends that don’t live close to me so we can’t see each other whenever we want.
Ha! So I was numbering these questions as I answered them and it turned out this tag has actually ‘only’ 97 questions! Which still is a lot; feel free to consider yourself tagged if you are interested. 🙂