I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month wasn’t my best month for sticking with my monthly TBR and I only managed to read 4 out of 10 titles. I’ve started reading Daughter Of Smoke And Bone recently though, so I guess that would make it at least an almost 50% success… And reason enough to try it again this month.
I’ve decided to put on hold the unread books on my April TBR since apparently I haven’t been in the mood to read them. Instead I’ve picked ten fresh ones… May will be a mix of fantasy reads and books belonging to different genres I have been wanting to read for a while including a classic and a Spanish read. Hopefully I will be able to read at least half of these by the end of the month!
# TBR #
- See How They Run by Ally Carter (336 pages)
- Talon by Julie Kagawa (449 pages)
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (439 pages)
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira (336 pages) current TBR jar pick
- A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (336 pages)
- The Strange And Beautiful Sorrows Of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton (301 pages)
- All The Rage by Courtney Summers (321 pages)
- Out Of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys (346 pages)
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells (118 pages)
- La Sombra Del Viento by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (576 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?