I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide. Last month wasn’t a great month for sticking with my monthly TBR and I only managed to read 5 out of 10 titles. I’ve started reading A Study In Charlotte recently though, so I guess that would make it at least an almost 60% success… And reason enough to try it again this month.
I’ve decided to only add two of the four unread titles on my June TBR and pick eight fresh ones. It’s not that I don’t want to read the other two, but apparently I haven’t been in the mood for them so I will put them on hold for now. I’m not sure how much free time I will be having in June either, but at least my TBR has an interesting mix of genres to choose from.
# TBR #
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab (364 pages)
- Hitman Anders And The Meaning Of It All by Jonas Jonasson (400 pages)
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum (336 pages)
- The Ex by Alafair Burke (304 pages)
- The Rose And The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (432 pages)
- A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas (640 pages)
- Out Of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys (346 pages)
- The Opposite Of Loneliness by Marina Keegan (208 pages)
- The Bird And The Sword by Amy Harmon (352 pages)
- Talon by Julie Kagawa (449 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?