I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I started making a monthly TBR to help me decide what to read next. Last month wasn’t a great month for sticking with my monthly TBR and I only managed to read 4 out of 10 titles. The main problem was probably the fact that I wasn’t in the mood for fantasy during most of the month, and 5 of the remaining titles belong to the genre… They will be on hold for now, but I do want to read Out Of The Easy this month.
I’ve decided to fill my July TBR with mostly mystery/thrillers and contemporary reads, since those seem to be the genres I have been in the mood for lately. Hopefully this means I will actually read most of these by the end of this month!
# TBR #
- The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse (302 pages)
- The Stepmother by Claire Seeber (345 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne (373 pages)
- The Night Stalker by Robert Bryndza (384 pages) NETGALLEY
- Last To Die by Arlene Hunt (331 pages) NETGALLEY
- Wanderlost by Jen Malone (352 pages)
- When We Collided by Emery Lord (352 pages)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (320 pages)
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer E. Armentrout (480 pages)
- The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey (460 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?