Wait, it’s November already?! Seriously, this year is just flying away… I didn’t get to read all the books on my Halloween TBR last month, mostly because I had a pile of ARCs to work through and I’m still waaaay behind with my reviews. Five out of ten is still I pretty decent number I guess.
This month I’ve decided to select a mix of ARCs and books I have been wanting to read for a while now… A bunch of different genres as well, so I should be able to read quite a few no matter what I’m in the mood for!
# TBR #
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (536 pages)
- The Bird And The Sword by Amy Harmon (352 pages)
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (342 pages)
- The Power by Naomi Alderman (288 pages) NETGALLEY
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (464 pages)
- Before You Leap by Keith Houghton (302 pages) NETGALLEY
- Another Day Gone by Elizabeth Graham (322 pages) NETGALLEY
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman (337 pages)
- The Girls Next Door by Mel Sherratt (296 pages) NETGALLEY
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (367 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?