It’s so weird having to start typing 2017 from now on! But the new year is already on its second day and it’s time to think about what I want to read this month. Last month’s TBR worked out pretty good and I managed to read seven of the ten titles on it, so I’m hoping January will be just as good. Fingers crossed!
A new year means new books… I have quite a few ARCs still pending and I’m going to try and read them ASAP, but I also want to start reading those titles that have been on my TBR for a while. My January TBR is a mix of both, but I’m hoping to be able to focus on my exploding TBR in the next couple of months.
# TBR #
- The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda (384 pages) NETGALLEY
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman (262 pages)
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult (470 pages)
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (343 pages)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (371 pages)
- Witness by Caroline Mitchell (338 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Thankful by Jamie Campbell (132 pages) ARC
- That Burning Summer by Lydia Syson (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (384 pages)
- The Bird And The Sword by Amy Harmon (352 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?