Now I have recovered from New Years Eve and wrapped up the December month, it’s time to think about my reading goals for 2017. I still can’t believe I was able to read over 180 for the second year in a row, and I don’t pretend I will be able to reach that amount again… So I have decided to not stress myself and keep my challenges reasonable. These will be my goals:
- I have set my Goodreads Reading Challenge to 100 books.
- Read at least 5 classics (rereads don’t count)
- Complete at least 5 series (rereads don’t count)
- Reread at least 3 books
- Bring my physical TBR pile below 250 books and keep it that way.
- Read at least one book over 800 pages
- Read at least 2 books in Spanish
- Read at least 1 book in Dutch
- Join at least 5 challenges during the year
- Keep my Netgalley ratio above the 80%
- Start a Twitter account and use it regularly
- Update more frequently and try not to get too behind with reviews
- Be more active in the community and try to comment more. I always try to, but somehow it is hard to find enough time to read, blog AND comment on the blogs I follow…
- Participate in a 5km run! I really have to focus more on my running this year.