I can’t believe the first month of 2017 is already over! Time is surely flying away way too quickly… Last month’s TBR didn’t work out all that good; I only managed to read half of the books on my January TBR, but that’s mostly because I was focusing on finishing a lot of pending ARCs. Fingers crossed I will be able to do better this month!
I still have quite a few ARCs pending and I’m going to try and read them ASAP, but I also want to continue reading those titles that have been on my TBR for a while. This TBR is a mix of both and has books of a variety of genres as well. 😀
# TBR #
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (507 pages)
- The Woman In Cabin 10 by Rute Ware (340 pages)
- Little Girl Lost by Carol Wyer (375 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (343 pages)
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera (320 pages)
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak (304 pages) NETGALLEY
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult (470 pages)
- Talon by Julie Kagawa (449 pages)
- The Song Of Achilles by Madeline Miller (352 pages)
- The Bird And The Sword by Amy Harmon (352 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?