The first three months on 2017 have literally disappeared into thin air and I can’t believe it’s April already. March was a great month with lots of positive things happening… With the highlight probably being the arrival of our new kitten Lila (named after Delilah Bard). Bookishly speaking, March was also a great month and I managed to read no less than eight titles on last month’s TBR. Definitely more than I was hoping for! 😀
This month I will be participating in the #AVAReadathon (A Very ARCish Readathon) hosted by Aimal at Bookmarks And Paperbacks, so my April TBR will basically be packed with ARCs again this month. I’m finally on track with my Netgalley reads (currently 85% ratio!!! *does happy dance*), and I hope to be on track with my other pending ARCs by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!
# TBR #
- The Red Hunter by Lisa Unger (368 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (340 pages)
- Blood Moon by John David Bethel (355 pages) ARC
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert (238 pages) ARC
- Enchanters by K.F. Bradshaw (590 pages) READING ALLEY
- The Merchant’s Pearl by Amie O’Brien (? pages) ARC
- Riven by Belinda Crawford (250 pages) ARC
- What Doesn’t Kill You by Ed James (398 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Car Bomb by T.V. LoCicero (220 pages) ARC
- Among Friends: Travels In Cuba by Heather Murray (298 pages) ARC
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?