I just can’t believe it’s September already!! This year is flying by way too fast… Despite my recent slump, I still managed to read a lot, although most of them weren’t actually on my August TBR. I only read four of those; oops? The other six went straight to this months TBR though because I’m happy to say that I finally have almost no pending Netgalley ARC left! Which means I’m taking a break from ARCs and will mostly read my own books during the final months of 2017. 😀
I admit I have been reading more ARCs than planned last month, but by doing so I finally have brought the pending NG ARCs number below five. Something that hasn’t happened in a looooong time haha. So September will be all about reading my own books! *happy dance* There are three ARCs on my list, but the other are all books I have been wanting to read for a long time (and a TBR jar pick). I’m definitely hoping to read all the titles on my ‘non-ARC titles I have on my need-to-read-ASAP‘ list before the end of this year!
# TBR #
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab (510 pages)
- I Am Behind You by John Ajvide Lindqvist (544 pages) NETGALLEY
- Things I’m Seeing Without You by Peter Bognanni (366 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Dollmaker Of Krakow by R.M. Romero (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh (371 pages)
- Flowers For Algérnon by Daniel Keyes (311 pages)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (382 pages)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer (453 pages)
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (386 pages)
- Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin (354 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?