I just can’t believe it’s October already!! This year is flying by way too fast… Despite my recent slump, I still managed to read quite a lot, although less than the previous month. Six of these were on my September TBR, so all in all not too bad even though I really need to read the other four as well. Hopefully soon… Although I haven’t put most of the titles on the next TBR for now.
Bookouture keeps putting up new thriller titles I’m dying to read on Netgalley, so I have been reading more ARCs than would have liked… But since they are anticipated reads in the first place I’m not complaining. 😉 Four of the titles below are ARCs and the rest of them a mix of more Halloween themed reads and books I’ve been looking forward to read. I’m also hoping to read all the titles on my ‘non-ARC titles I have on my need-to-read-ASAP‘ list before the end of this year!
# TBR #
- The Rules Of Magic by Alice Hoffman (384 pages) NETGALLEY
- Halfway by Lokesh Sharma (218 pages) ARC
- Black-Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin (354 pages)
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman (336 pages)
- The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland (241 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Lost Child by Patricia Gibney (483 pages) NETGALLEY
- Hollow City by Madeleine Roux (428 pages)
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman (262 pages)
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter (528 pages)
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly (487 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?