It’s been three months since I last wrote one of these posts… Oops? The slump monster really had me in its claws, because I always love my monthly TBR posts even if I don’t always read the books I put on there straight away. My last Monthly TBR last year wasn’t that big of a success with only 5 out of 10 titles read even after three! months, but I guess that’s the slump talking right there. I still want to read the other five, but I’m going to take it slow with them and see if a fresh TBR will help me recover completely. 😉
Four of the titles below are actually ARCs (my very last pending Netgalley ARCs!!), and the other titles belong to a mix of genres and are all books I’ve been meaning to pick up for ages. I can’t wait to finally do so!
# TBR #
- Born A Crime by Trevor Noah (304 pages)
- Her Last Lie by Amanda Brittany (288 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Silent Girls by Dylan Young (? pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (439 pages)
- The Bear And The Nightingale by Katherine Arden (322 pages)
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (387 pages)
- Keep Her Safe by Richard Parker (285 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Tattooist Of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (288 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter (528 pages)
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly (487 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?