I can’t believe we’re already starting the third month of 2018! Time is flying by way too fast… And it’s already time to decide what I will be reading during my birthday month. My February TBR was a moderate success with 6 out of 10 books read… Not bad considering the fact I had a LOT of unplanned ARCs popping up last month, making it impossible to get to all of the titles in time. The four pending titles will go straight to my March TBR though! Although I’m not sure if I will have time to binge read the Raven Cycle books this month with all those pending ARCs. xD
Six of the titles below are ARCs that either I was ment to have read by now (sorry!) or are NG titles that are coming up soon. One of them is even my very first blog tour title! The other titles are partly series I want to finally finish, but also a TBR jar pick and a book I have been wanting to pick up ever since it was published (Salt To The Sea). Looking forward to these!
# TBR #
- The Art Of Fear by Pamela Crane (306 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey (338 pages)
- Lies That Bind by Diana Rodriguez Wallach (322 pages) NETGALLEY ARC & BLOG TOUR (15/03)
- The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton (272 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Silent Kookaburra by Liza Perrat (309 pages) ARC
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (352 pages) TBR JAR PICK
- Graffiti Palace by A.G. Lombardo (336 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- My Sweet Friend by H.A. Leuschel (92 pages) ARC
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (439 pages)
- Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys (393 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?