Wait, it’s April already? And the season has changed? Where on earth did the first three months of 2018 go?? March was a great reading month and I managed to read almost every book on my March TBR, which is a first. The only reason I didn’t pick up The Dream Thieves is because I don’t have time for the other sequels right now and prefer to read them all together. Hopefully when I’m back from my trip!
Since I will be going on a hiatus starting April 23rd and won’t be back until June, I’ve decided to make a TBR for the next two months instead. I’m not sure how much time I’ll be having during our travels in Europe, but we’ll see how things go I guess. The TBR below is a mix of pending ARCs I’m going to try and get to before our trip and titles I’ve been wanting to read for a while. Looking forward to these!
# TBR #
- What Happened That Night by Sandra Block (352 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Unbinding Of Mary Reade by Miriam McNamara (336 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- Find You In The Dark by Nathan Ripley (336 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Upside Of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (336 pages)
- The Letter For The King by Tonke Dragt (508 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Poison Plot by Elaine Forman Crane (264 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Book Of Lost Things by John Connolly (339 pages)
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry (350 pages)
- Saigon Dark by Elka Ray (231 pages) ARC
- More Than This by Ruta Patrick Ness (480 pages)
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (213 pages)
- The Air Raid Killer by Frank Goldammer (292 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- A Second Hand Life by Pamela Crane (314 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Border by Steve Schafer (364 pages)
- Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios (368 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?