Somehow it’s June already and we are already almost halfway through 2018. When did that happen?! It’s time to check on how I did on my April-May TBR list, and spoiler: I totally failed to stick to it. Oh yes, my last TBR was pretty hopeless as I only read a meager third of the books I was supposed to read (and those were all pending ARCs I had to read before my trip). I guess it does show I gave myself the gift of reading my own books during my hiatus haha. I still want to read the other titles on the list as well though, and you’ll see quite a few on this month’s TBR.
While it was great being able to pick up my own titles again, it does mean I’m now behind with my pending ARCs… And I have a ton that are due in June. Oops? So the TBR below includes a lot of ARCs, although I have a few other titles thrown in as well. And I might just read one or two of my new physical titles instead of the ones mentioned below, but we’ll see how things go this month. 😉
# TBR #
- The Date by Louise Jensen (315 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Lost For Words Bookshop by Stephanie Butland (304 pages) NETGALLEY
- Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios (368 pages)
- The Year Of The Snake by M.J. Trow (313 pages) NETGALLEY
- Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- Will To Live by Rachel Amphlett (324 pages) ARC
- What Happened That Night by Sandra Block (352 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Unbinding Of Mary Reade by Miriam McNamara (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Border by Steve Schafer (364 pages)
- The Upside Of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (336 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?