How on earth can it be August already?! Time is seriously going way too fast… July was another good month bookish wise and I managed to read more than I thought I would. And I came really close to finishing my monthly TBR for the second month in a row! Only one book left, although technically I should cross it off as well since I’m currently buddy reading it with Nicki @ Secret Library and will be able to finish it soon.
I’m a bit behind with my pending ARCs, so you’ll find a lot of ARCs on my August TBR. I’m also planning to read my last pending (modern) classic, which counts as my final Reading Through The Centuries titles as well… And I’m hoping to cross off my final international author too. There are a lot of titles I’m really excited about on here so fingers crossed for a great August!
# TBR #
- Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman (324 pages)
- The Echo Room by Parker Peevyhouse (320 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Impossible Girl by Lydia Kang (364 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Confession by Jo Spain (288 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Mysterious Affair At Styles by Agatha Christie (294 pages)
- Ink And Bone by Rachel Caine (352 pages)
- Truth And Lies by Caroline Mitchell (348 pages) NETGALLEY
- Call To Arms by Rachel Amphlett (360 pages) ARC
- The Birthday by Carol Wyer (316 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Girl Who Saved The King Of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson (419 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?