I am shocked that in only two days I will have to start typing 2019 and this year is officially over. Where did 2018 go? I’m posting my January 2019 TBR a bit early this year, because I’m not sure in what state I will be on the first. 😉 December turned out to be a super busy month and I didn’t read as much as previous months… Probably why I didn’t read all the titles on my December TBR. All three remaining titles passed straight to the next month though.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I was hoping to start reading my own books in 2019, but I have so many pending ARCs that that just isn’t in the cards for now. Most of my January TBR is made out of ARCs, with a few backlist titles thrown in to mix things up. Although I’ll probably end up more backlist titles in the end. 😉
# TBR #
- The Winter Sister by Megan Collins (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- Artemis by Andy Weir (305 pages)
- How To Experience Death For Beginners by Jessica Branton (330 pages) ARC
- End Of The Lie by Diana Rodriguez Wallach (? pages) NETGALLEY
- Mala Vida by Marc Fernandez (288 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager (384 pages)
- We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott (352 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Insect Farm by Stuart Prebble (320 pages)
- The Familiars by Stacy Halls (352 pages) NETGALLEY
- Here And Now And Then by Mike Chen (384 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?