I joined this challenge in 2017 and 2018 and both years it turned out to be a big success. I managed to read no less than 108! NG ARCs last year and 16 other ARCs; way more than I planned and in a way I’m hoping I’ll be less successful in 2019. Why? I want to finally read more backlist titles as well… Let’s see if I can find a healthy balance in 2019. This yearly challenge is currently hosted at Reading Between The Pages.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. There is no deadline to signup.
- Everyone is welcome to participate – you do not need to have a blog.
- Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts, it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
- If you want to move up or down a level – go for it!
- The first day of each month I will post a monthly “link-up” for you to link your reviews. If you forget one month, no worries, just catch up the next month.
- Questions: Feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact page at the top of this post.
- Hashtag: #NGEW2019
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
I will be going for 50 books, which I hope will be doable. I currently have a whopping 17 NG books pending (plus a bunch of other ARCs) and a 94% ratio, so we’ll see how things go I guess.
Have you joined this challenge? What are your goals? Feel free to comment. 🙂