January 2019 has passed way too fast, and we’re already in the second month of the year… January was a super reading month despite the camping trip and I managed to read a LOT. I’m not surprised I was able to read all the titles on my January TBR even though I did read a lot of backtitles as well… Fingers crossed February will be another good month!
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I have been able to maintain the balance between ARCs and backlist titles in January, but that does mean I still have a lot of ARCs to go through… That’s why most of the titles on my February TBR are still ARCs, with a few backlist titles I want to get to no matter what.
# TBR #
- The Mermaid’s Voice Returns In This One by Amanda Lovelace (208 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Woman In The Window by A.J. Finn (449 pages)
- Next Year In Havana by Chanel Cleeton (394 pages)
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (357 pages)
- What The Wind Knows by Amy Harmon (411 pages) NETGALLEY
- Until The Day I Die by Emily Carpenter (325 pages) NETGALLEY
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera (448 pages)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (321 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Pumilio Child by Judy McInerney (300 pages) BLOG TOUR 01/03
- Colombiano by Rusty Young (820 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?