February has simply flown by… I still can’t believe it’s March already and that I’m going to be one year older this month! February was a busy month including a trip out of town, so I’m surprised I was still able to read most books on my February TBR. Especially since one was a 800+ pages book… I still want to read Next Year In Havana ASAP, but I’m saving it for April as I have a bunch of historical fiction reads coming up already.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’m still keeping true to my promise to keep my ARC/backlist title ratio below 40%, although it does mean I haven’t been able to make a proper dent in my ARC pile. It’s one of the reasons my March TBR once again has a lot of ARCs included, although I’m happy to have a few backlist titles as well I’m excited about. I also have two upcoming blog tours in March!
# TBR #
- The Dry by Jane Harper (401 pages)
- Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine (330 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Murmur Of Bees by Sofia Segovia (476 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Fourth Courier by Timothy Jay Smith (320 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Courier by Kjell Ola Dahl (276 pages) BLOG TOUR 22/03
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (368 pages)
- A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews (282 pages)
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan (400 pages) NETGALLEY BLOG TOUR 27/03
- Smoke And Key by Kelsey Sutton (304 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Fever King by Victoria Lee (376 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?