I can’t believe it’s April today and that we are into our second season of the year already!! Time seriously flies by way too fast… My March TBR went pretty well and the only reason I didn’t finish all ten titles on it was because I already read way too many ARCs compared to my backlist titles… No need to say that ratio is no longer below the promised 40%. xD The Murmur Of Bees is due in April though, so it goes straight to my April TBR.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’m hoping to get my ARC/backlist title ratio below 40% again this month, but I do have quite a few ARCs due soon so I’m not sure how well that will go. I’m also doing the O.W.L.s Harry Potter themed readathon, so quite a few titles will be for that challenge (almost all except for I’ll Be Gone In The Dark)… I’m waiting for a bunch of books to arrive though including Circe (thanks again Eva for helping me order them! <3), so my TBR might change once they do. 😉
# TBR #
- Circe by Madeleine Miller (337 pages)
- I’ll Be Gone In The Dark by Michelle McNamara (352 pages)
- Release by Patrick Ness (287 pages)
- The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer And Annie Barrows (322 pages)
- Final Betrayal by Patricia Gibney (484 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Silver Ladies Of Penny Lane by Dee MacDonald (275 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Murmur Of Bees by Sofia Segovia (476 pages) NETGALLEY
- Song Of Sacrifice by Janell Rhiannon (426 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Dare by Carol Wyer (348 pages) NETGALLEY
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding (304 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?