I mentioned before I ordered some books for my birthday last month, and they finally arrived last week! I already shared them on Instagram, but I thought I would show them on my blog as well, today being Stacking The Shelves day and all. 😉
So what did I get?
I got five books in total; two impulse buys and three titles I’ve been meaning to read for a while now… More details below.
1. The Blue by Lucy Clarke. I actually already finished reading this one; my review will be up soon. This one was an impulse buy and I definitely got a surprise when I saw this cover version as it’s completely different than the one shown on BD. The neon orange is growing on me though. xD
2. Thin Air by Michelle Paver. Another impulse buy both because of the cover and blurb. I love stories with a foreign setting and country I’ve never visited before and the promise of a ghost story sounds perfect for the upcoming winter months. Also, I love the silver details on the cover! ❤
3. Entry Island by Peter May. I’ve been meaning to try his books for YEARS. He has been recommended to me multiple times, so I’m really excited to have one of his books waiting for me on my shelves.
4. No Second Chance by Harlan Coben. I can’t even remember the last time I read one of his books so I definitely need to remedy that soon. I love LOVE the color combination of this cover and the yellow spine is such a nice touch! I discovered all of his UK paperbacks have colorful spines so I might just have to start a collection. 😉
5. The Fireman by Joe Hill. There has been such a hype around this one and I’ve been meaning to read it ever since it was published… I already had a copy on my kindle, but I couldn’t resist getting a copy for my shelves. I’m definitely looking forward to finally read it.
Have you read any of these? Any title I should give priority to?