I can’t believe we have already started the sixth month of the year!! I mean, we are already almost halfway done with 2019; where did the time go? My May TBR went pretty well and the only reason I didn’t finish all ten titles in time was because I had to finish a pile of pending ARCs and other challenge titles instead. Whoops? I did start reading Six Stories, so technically I will have read all of them soon…
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’m hoping to finish my June and July ARCs early this month so I will be able to take a break and read mostly my own books until August… Both to fight a lingering blogging slump, finally read some of those backlist titles and to get my ARC/backlist title ratio below 40% again. I’m looking forward to read the titles below!
# TBR #
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (352 pages)
- The Friend Who Lied by Rachel Amphlett (362 pages) SENT BY AUTHOR
- The Woman In Our House by Andrew Hart (352 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Marriage Betrayal by Shalini Boland (273 pages) NETGALLEY
- Wolves At The Door by Gunnar Staalesen (276 pages) ANNE CATER BLOG TOUR 16/06
- The Secret Diary Of Hendrik Groen by Hendrik Groen (400 pages)
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout (480 pages)
- We Are Never Meeting In Real Life by Samantha Irby (288 pages)
- The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews (347 pages)
- Muse Of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (522 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?