It’s time for another #bookhaul post! Technically, a lot of these arrived in the first week of July and not June, but as they were delayed I’m sharing them all together anyway. 😉 This haul includes a book (The Willow Woman) I won in a giveway hosted on Instagram: thanks again Kelly for hosting and to the author for sending a signed copy! ❤ I also finally received my contest prize I won back in December 2018 on Babelio, and I was able to get an ARC of a children’s book through the Masa Crítica Argentina program hosted on the same website.
And because I couldn’t resist, the photo above also shows off my new paperback booksleeve I made in June with leftover scraps of fabric I had lying around. It turned out way better than expected and I definitely want to make more of these.
A full list of all 9 books with details below!
1. Física Hasta En La Sopa by Hernan Grecco. I received a copy of this book through the Masa Crítica Argentina program on Babelio, a website where I share Spanish translations of my reviews. It’s an ARC and children’s book about science and I will be reading it soon.
2. Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. My contest prize I won back in December 2018 on Babelio finally arrived! It was a surprise title selected from my ‘to be read soon’ list on that website, and I’m definitely happy with this title! The Shadow Of The Wind is one of my all time favorites and I love his work, so I’m looking forward to try this title.
3. The Willow Woman by Laurence Westwood. The book I won through Kelly’s giveaway and the author was so nice to even sign it for me! I’ll be looking forward to buddyread it with Nicki in the near future.
4. Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch. I’m slowly collecting the Peter Grant books and couldn’t resist this one when I saw it was on offer. I’m still sad this series no longer matches (they show the wrong cover on BD), but I might just get a copy of the first two books and make them match again at some point. 😉
5. Stay Close by Harlan Coben. I love the UK paperback versions of Harlan Coben’s books and I’ve decided to start collecting them… This one was on offer and it was definitely coverlove at first sight! I LOVE the color combination.
6. Odd Child Out by Gilly MacMillan. I’ve been meaning to try her books for a while now and have the first book on my kindle already… I decided to get a physical copy of the sequel instead of another e-copy.
7. Night Road by Kristin Hannah. I really enjoy her writing and I’ve been wanting to read more of her work… I already had this one on my kindle, but I couldn’t resist getting a physical copy.
8. The Passengers by John Marrs. My preorder finally arrived! After so many fantastic reviews, I just couldn’t resist buying a copy and I can’t wait to read this one.
9. Missing You by Harlan Coben. Another one for my Harlan Coben collection… The orange on the spine and cover is BRIGHT though. Like neon bright. xD
Have you read any of these? Any title I should give priority to besides Física Hasta En La Sopa and The Willow Woman which I’m already reading soon?