It’s time for another #bookhaul post! This time around a smaller one… And it includes my preorder of The Family, which finally arrived the other week! ❤ Want to see the new additions up close? You can find a full list of all 6 books below…
1. Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh. I’ve been meaning to read this one for a while now, and I just couldn’t resist getting a physical copy as this cover is gorgeous! Quite bright, but it sure does photograph well. ❤
2. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. I’m planning to read her older books, and I just couldn’t resist getting a copy of this one.
3. The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch. I’m slowly collecting the books of this series, although I’ll wait until I catch up with the series before I get the newest ones now. xD
4. Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet by Jamie Ford. Another title I’ve been meaning to read for a while.
5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. This is one of my all time favorites and I couldn’t resist getting a copy for a long overdue reread!
6. The Family by Louise Jensen. I’ve loved all her psychological thrillers so far and I can’t wait to finally read her newest now my preorder has arrived! This is the first time I wasn’t able to get an ARC, so I’ve been trying to stay away from reviews to avoid spoilers… I’m definitely reading it in November though.
Have you read any of these? Any title I should give priority to (except for A Monster Calls, which I already read)?