I can’t believe it’s December already! I mean, how is it possible that we are already two days into the last month of 2019?! Anyway, November turned out to be a pretty hopeless month when it comes to following my monthly TBR. xD Partly because I was distracted by the Goodreads Choice Awards nominations and ended up reading a bunch of different titles instead. Whoops? I still want to read all the titles below ASAP, but it probably won’t be until 2020 before I can get to most of them.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’m hoping to take things slow in December as well even though I really have to play catch up with my enormous pile of pending ARCs… A lot of the titles below are actually ARCs, with a Christmas read, a TBR jar pick and two titles I’ve been dying to read thrown in to mix things up a little.
# TBR #
- Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Rules Of Murder by Rob Sinclair (318 pages) NETGALLEY
- Six Wicked Reasons by Jo Spain (432 pages) NETGALLEY BLOG TOUR 16/01
- A Dark Matter by Doug Johnstone (300 pages) BLOG TOUR 09/01
- Are You Watching? by Vincent Ralph (371 pages) BLOG TOUR 08/01
- Snakes And Ladders by Victoria Selman (382 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Missing Letters Of Mrs Bright by Beth Miller (327 pages) NETGALLEY
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss (64 pages)
- Black Summer by M.W. Craven (352 pages)
- The Perfect Mother by Caroline Mitchell (368 pages) NETGALLEY
- How To Be Brave by Louise Beech (365 pages)
- Down The Darkest Road by Kylie Brant (396 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Blossom Twins by Carol Wyer (399 pages) NETGALLEY
- Like This For Ever by S.J. Bolton (400 pages)
- Big Lies In A Small Town by Diane Chamberlain (400 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?