March, March, what a difficult month you have been… A month of contrasts; I don’t think I’ve had a birthday month this depressing before to be honest. Bookish wise, I managed to read a lot of the books on my March TBR, which is at least something positive. The titles I wasn’t able to get to I’m hoping to read either during April or May.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
April is Magical Readathon: O.W.L.s month, and the majority of the books on my April TBR are for this readathon (the titles marked with OWL)… It’s a mix of pending ARCs, two blog tour reads and a lot of books that fitted the prompts and I have been wanting to read for a while.
# TBR #
- Woven In Moonlight by Isabel Ibañez (384 pages) OWL
- Sister by Kjell Ola Dahl (276 pages) BLOG TOUR 11/04 OWL
- The Sign Of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle (129 pages) OWL
- The House Guest by Mark Edwards (294 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Apartment by K.L. Slater (270 pages) NETGALLEY OWL
- The Murder Game by Rachel Abbott (416 pages) BLOG TOUR 25/04 OWL
- The Defence by Steve Cavanagh (321 pages)
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (343 pages) OWL
- The Curious Charms Of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick (331 pages)
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman (297 pages) OWL
- VOX by Christina Dalcher (336 pages) OWL
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan (432 pages) NETGALLEY OWL
- Evil At Heart by Chelsea Cain (317 pages) OWL
- Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris (291 pages) OWL
- The Bear And The Nightingale by Katherine Arden (336 pages) OWL
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?